Seeking an highly talented individual to work directly with owner of company supporting clients from around North America. The idea candidate has multiple IT personalities –part Web Designer, part Web Developer, part Systems Manager, and part Digital Marketer. Prior IT manager built the role around his skill set and where the business need pulled him. The role will likely change based on the skill set you bring to our team. Your strengths may be toward the web design and communications tasks or more toward the hardware networking tasks of IT. That’s expected. If you like to feel appreciated and involved every day while performing varied IT related tasks, please apply.
- Create, update and maintain company websites
- Create website content for websites
- Create emails accounts for clients, update websites for clients
- Maintain internal and external servers for clients and company
- Contribute and maintain Google, Facebook, Houz pages.
- Create print and digital marketing communications.
- Create IT programs and queries to support business.
Specific framework and programming knowledge useful:
- Familiar Google Ads and Facebook
- Magento 1 and 2 website frameworks
- SQL Server, mySQL
Hardware management knowledge useful:
- Server 2016, MacOS Server
- Remote Desktop Services
- Cisco ASA
- VPN, DHCP